The results are in from the 2020-21 Recruiting Site Trends Survey- and there are some interesting bits of data. The survey, which included respondents from every area of the globe – from North America to Africa to Australia, and more – has data from job boards big and small, aggregators, recruitment marketing platforms, agencies, content hubs, and more. Here are some of the findings of the 2020-21 Recruiting Site Trends Survey:
- Unsurprisingly, the economic effect of the COVID 19 pandemic has been primarily negative: 59% of respondents have seen revenue decrease in 2020, compared to the same time period in 2019; 18% of those have seen revenue drop 50% or more.
- However – in the past 30 days, 63% of respondents have seen their revenue increase
- 25% of respondents have either cut staff temporarily or given away products and services for free in response to the pandemic
- Duration-based job postings (single posts, packages, or subscriptions) are the top revenue producers for 68% of the respondents
- 20% of respondents now offer pay-per-application services to their clients
- 71% of respondents view the ongoing effects of the COVID 19 pandemic as their most significant threat in the coming 12-24 months
- Surprisingly, only 20% of respondents feel pessimistic about their opportunities for the coming year
Another question asked this year: “When marketing your organization to candidates and/or employers, what word or phrase do you use to describe yourself?” The answer this year… Well, you’ll have to download the survey to find out! Remember- the 2020-21 Recruiting Site Trends Survey is free to download, but it does require a (very) simple registration. You’ll also need Adobe Reader or another tool that can display PDFs.
Thanks again to all of the participants – your input makes the 2020-21 Recruiting Site Trends Survey results useful and valuable![Want to get Job Board Doctor posts via email? Subscribe here.]. [Check out the JobBoardGeek podcast archive!]