NEWLY REVISED FOR 2016-17!
Thinking about launching a job board? Migrating your existing job board to a new platform? Then you need my Job Board Software Buyers Guide – 2016-2017 Edition!
I’ve gathered 108 pages of vital information about job board software from 40 vendors and put it at your fingertips. I’ve included answers to the questions that I ask when advising my job board clients on which software to purchase. In fact, I use this buyer’s guide on a daily basis!
Here’s what you get with the Job Board Software Buyers Guide – 2016-2017 Edition:
- 101 pages of detailed information on 40 software packages
- Pricing ranges for each vendor (Note: you must request a quote from vendor for specific pricing)
- Links to sites using the software profiled
- Specific, hard-hitting questions to ask a prospective vendor (including user, employer, and admin perspectives on using the software)
- New this year: type of support provided, and where support is located
- A look at ‘alternative’ platforms such as WordPress (greatly expanded for 2015)
- Additional tools that you can add to your job board, such as job spidering, resumes, and more
- A handy buyer’s checklist
Answers to your questions:
I’ve helped many job board companies select their software – so I asked the software vendors specific questions that I know will help you make an informed buying decision. For example:
- Can the admin customize the software – or is that restricted to the vendor?
- What types of SEO features are offered?
- Is e-commerce functionality included?
- What types of social media features are included?
- What type of search technology does it use?
- What kind of mobile interface is available? What is it like?
- Does the software include applicant tracking?
- What types of reports are available for employers? For the admin?
And much more. The Job Board Software Buyers Guide – 2016-2017 Edition is designed to help you select the right software vendor for your particular situation, quickly and easily.
You’ll save hours of research with the Job Board Software Buyers Guide – 2016-2017 Edition, and you know, time is money. But the cost for this guide is only $19.95. Sound good? Click ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase and download your copy today!
Guarantee: I promise that the Job Board Software Buyers Guide – 2016-2017 Edition will save you time and help you make an informed buying decision. If you’re not completely satisfied, I will gladly refund your money.