Hey folks – I will be presenting at the JobG8 Job Board Summit (June 20-21) in Chicago – but that’s not the only reason you should go! Seriously – they’ve pulled together what promises to be an interesting and informative agenda. Here is some of the stuff I’m looking forward to:
- A Q&A moderated by Steven Rothberg (CollegeRecruiter) covering the candidate experience and the future of work. As you know, I’m a big proponent of making job boards more friendly and effective for candidates – and I’m interested to hear what Gerry Crispin, Kevin Wheeler, and the audience has to say.
- Michael Marlatt (mRecruiting Camp) is talking about the new hyper-connected world. Think mobile, act mobile – it’s our future, methinks.
- How to dig into your existing prospect database and find the proverbial gold – from none other than David Donlan of Hubspot – one of my go-to resources for marketing automation.
- The fabled Joel Cheesman (whom I’ve never met, amazingly enough) is digging into the nuts and bolts of using social media for marketing. I’m betting he’ll say something interesting.
- Peter Zollman (AIM Group) will be moderating a Q&A following my talk about the 2013 Job Board Trends Survey. Guess I’ll actually have to read the damn thing…
There is more, of course – matching, real-time traffic bidding, and more. Not to mention a Thursday night cocktail party (yes, twist my arm, I’ll go!). I suspect this summit will be a good complement to the IAEWS conference (also in Chicago this October) – different perspectives, but the same goals: to make the industry better.
So if you want to learn and network, please consider coming to Chicago this June. And if you do, be sure to say hi![Want to get Job Board Doctor posts via email? Subscribe here.]