The results are in! Nearly 200 job boards, recruitment marketing companies, and related businesses responded to this year’s survey. As always, I think you’ll find their answers interesting and useful. Here are a few of the findings:
- Lack of candidates is the biggest threat for all respondents.
- 62% of respondents saw their revenue increase during the past 12 months.
- Duration-based job postings account for 68% of the revenue for respondents during the past 12 months, vs. 14% for cost per click / cost per application.
- Job alerts continue to be the most effective traffic source for recruiting sites, regardless of location or type, followed by SEM and the Google for Jobs search box.
- The dominant aggregators used are Indeed (49%), ZipRecruiter (48%), Jobg8 (38%), and Adzuna (38%).
In addition to the complete results, cross-tabs of selected questions by type of organization are provided to give you a sense of how each segment differs. For example, general job boards and aggregators are getting more revenue from CPC than are niche job boards. There’s much more – and you can see for yourself. Just download the full results (free registration is required)!
And to everyone who participated – thanks![Want to get Job Board Doctor posts via email? Subscribe here.].